Relationship Manager for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|17th October 2021|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Relationship Manager (1 Position)
- Responsible for the deposit and ATM Card functions of LOLC with particular to deposit mobilization and financial services to ensure the long term growth.
- Manage relationship supervisor and ensuring teams enable to work smoothly and effectively and achieving plan.
- Understand customer and market dynamics and requirements necessary to initiates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Work with branches to find out strategies for collecting deposit, ATM Card and financial services and monitor sale target to ensure achievement the target.
- Maintain ongoing vigilance for early signs of potential loss of deposit and financial services customers.
- Provide leadership and drives relationship supervisor, motivation, staffing and coaching effectively and efficiently to ensure strong growth of deposit and financial services.
- Report the sale report vs. plan and identify the strong and weak points for developing sale strategies and make customer satisfaction daily, monthly and yearly.
- Enforce discipline necessary for efficiency, good staff morale and promotion of the LOLC’s corporate image.
- Develop and maintain friendly, open, reciprocal working relationships and communication channels with all staff of LOLC.
- Perform other tasks which assigned by Relationship Management Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, management, public relation or Equivalent.
- Experience in sale skills particularly in deposit collection with Banks and MDIs.
- Knowledge of microfinance or bank products.
- Good client engagements and communications.
- Excellent customer service.
- Result-oriented with strong display of perseverance.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.