Senior MIS Officer-T24 TAFJ (Core banking) for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Banking / Finance, Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|30th September 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions:
- Senior MIS Officer-T24 TAFJ (Core banking) (1 Position)
- Learn and understand Core Banking system configuration and functionality.
- Assist in assessment of the training needs; coordinate, direct and participate and acts as the leader resource person in any MIS training.
- Develop/modify/Configure T24 applications such as Product Lending, Deposit, Account, Version, Enquiry, and Routine based on requirement.
- In coordination with SD unit, MIS team, System Administrator team and Software Development team to prepare and update all manuals for the computerized management information system (MIS).
- Ensures that the MIS computerized system produces reports on time and supplies the reports to appropriate management personnel.
- Determines report requirements of Management, National Bank of Cambodia, and donor agencies and ensures the accurate and timely submission of them in coordination with the finance and field officers.
- Represent branch users for all functional and administrative MIS issues.
- Installs T24 software upon instructions from the IT department.
- Support and handle any other tasks assigned by the DHITD/HITD or CIO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- T24 Core banking system TAFJ experience.
- Design new function with Studio T24 developer as required.
- Develop new API for T24 as required.
- Understand T24 flow development such service TSA.
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years MFIs/banking or relation fields.
- Database skill: Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MYSQL etc….
- Code experienced: SQL/Oracle, Microsoft Access.
- Have strong leadership, motivating, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to work at weekend sometimes (is advantage).
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.