Network and Security Specialist for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|30th September 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions:
- Network and Security Specialist (1 Position)
- Configure and install various network devices & services (e.g., routers, switches, access points, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes & security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning & maintenance of proper inventory of equipment and software related to network infrastructure including proper architecture diagrams.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Assist in ISO 27001:2013 compliance requirements and related audits.
- Assist the IT team on improving security related audit findings (if any) and coordinate closely work with auditors (Internal, External, and International).
- Ensuring all Network infrastructure & related Hardware/ Software is prepared for daily operations of head office & Branch Network.
- Manage Network related Cloud Infrastructure including Web Access Firewalls, Proxy, SSL etc.
- Assist on Vulnerability Assessments & Penetration Testing as per regulator and Group Security policies and procedures.
- Maintain proper operational and security logs of all critical network related devices as per policies and procedures.
- You are also responsible to manage, mento and upgrade the skills of the Network & Security team members who will be reporting to you.
- Any other duties within your competencies or skills entrusted by the management.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Preferably Proven hands-on Network Infrastructure & Security experience minimum 2-3 years (Cloud & Financial sector experience will be an extra advantages)
- Minimum CCNA or higher (CCNA Security, CCNP and/or CCIE is added advantage)
- Other vendor certifications will be added advantage (Example: Palo Alto, Fortinet, Watchguard, Juniper, Huawei, AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Reasonable understand of Operating Systems specifically on Unix / Linux.
- Experience on Infrastructure diagrams and Management reporting
- Strong communication skill (Reading, Writing & Speaking on English is preferable).
- Experience with general IT projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and extended hours when required.
- Willingness to travel to province or overseas when required.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.