Senior Marketing Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|17th October 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Senior Marketing Officer (1 Position)
- Assist in the development and implementation of LOLC marketing strategies to promote the institution and its financial services.
- Contribute to long term marketing plans and strategies.
- Design, develop, and produce appealing and engaging materials in a variety of mediums (e.g., newsletters, brochures, billboards / signage, e-mails, website content, presentations, reports, etc.).
- Create and edit art, photographs, and other multimedia content for LOLC marketing efforts.
- Develop communication and advertising materials for visual and audio media (e.g. TV, Radio).
- Assist in developing LOLC’s corporate communications with external parties, including clients, the public, investors, government, organizations/representatives, and other groups.
- Assist in the development of partnerships and sponsorships for publicity events, such as contests, summits, and awards.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of community events and other special projects undertaken by LOLC.
- Other tasks assigned by Unit Manager.
- BA in Marketing, Business Management.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, with retail banking and / or microfinance experience is a plus.
- Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting / positioning, promoting, and selling LOLC financial services.
- Knowledge of principles and processes necessary for the development and implementation of strong, company-wide customer service standards.
- Graphic design and media development experience with strong artistic capabilities.
- Excellent computer skills, with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced publishing / graphic design tools, are essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, visual design) with the ability to adjust to different types of audiences.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|087 400 277
096 421 1999
081 900 326
|081 600 955 (Mobile)|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.