Non-Credit Report Analysis Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|17th October 2022|
|Minimum 1 year|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Non-Credit Report Analysis Officer (1 Position)
- Assist and generate daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly non-credit products and services reports for all stakeholders with the commentary to the management for an overview of the operational business growth trend.
- Monitor data, clean data, and share error data to the relevant team to adjust and modify information in system based on the procedure.
- Assist and support for initiating and producing new requirement reports.
- Assist to analyze and collect data for various types of business reports.
- Work closely with IT and business team to initiate and produce new requirement report in needed that provide insight into key data points for management make decision.
- Ensure all non-credit products and services reports are prepared accurately and submitted on time both internal and external (NBC, Lender, External Auditor etc.).
- Maintain and keep properly the reports database and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor the data to identify changes in financial and business trends.
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis.
- Other tasks are assigned by Non-Credit Report Analysis Unit Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and finance or related fields.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a financial or data analyst
- Good at using Microsoft Excel and Powe BI to produce the report with formular, function, pivot tables, graphs, charts etc.
- Analytical skills that enable for the development of data-driven reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively related data to coworkers
- Proficiency in English and Computer literacy (MS. Office, Power Point, etc.).
- Has good time management and communication skills.
- Ability to work with pressure and responsibility.
- Work with Loyalty, Honesty, Commitment, and teamwork spirit
- Willing to learn new things and adapt to new working environment.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|087 400 277
096 421 1999
081 900 326
|081 600 955 (Mobile)|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.