Business Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|17th October 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Business Officer (1 Position)
- Assist Business Unit Manager to analyze and monitor branch performance and staff productivity
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly following up on actual disbursement vs plan of loan disbursement.
- Analyze FSA’s productivities and provide suitable strategies to improve their GLP performance
- Assist Business Unit Manager to provide directions, coaching and mentoring to branch staff for business growth.
- Assist to review the operation plans to branches for implementation by business plan which approved by management team or board.
- Assist Business Unit Manager to explore the competitor’s loan products and services for improvement our products.
- Prepare report daily loan performance by FSAs for monitoring their performances.
- Assist Business Unit Manager for monitoring on type of loan disbursement by branches such as GL, IL, SME, etc.
- Provide training course on selling skills to new FSAs in branches if needed.
- Lead promotion with branches such as booth promotion, village meeting, campaign.....
- Provide suitable strategies on sale of loan products and push them for portfolio and client growths.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Managers.
- BA in Marketing, Finance and Banking, Management or equivalence.
- Minimum 3-year experiences in managing small retail banking financial operations.
- Having good business strategies.
- Familiar with emerging issues related to microfinance industry in Cambodia.
- Computer literate in spreadsheet, database and work processing programs.
- Good English communication - written and oral communication skills.
- Honest and good attitude with high commitment to with business team, branch level and help poor persons.
- Initiative idea for sharing knowledge and experiences to business team.
- Willing travel to provinces.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|087 400 277
096 421 1999
081 900 326
|081 600 955 (Mobile)|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.