Research and Business Intelligent Unit Manager for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Business Administration, Research / Development|
|Full time job|
|23rd December 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting for the following positions:
- Stay current with the development in microfinance in the areas of new product development to position LOLC as a major player in the Cambodian MFIs.
- Evaluate the financial aspects such as budgets, expenditures for any research projects.
- Contribute to the research and development of LOLC innovations in financial products and services to match the changing needs of preferences of the clients.
- Plan and implement market research and customer surveys to assess and evaluate demand, brand positioning and awareness of LOLC financial products and services.
- Initiate marketing research studies and analyze findings.
- Review, validate, and analyze data from related departments to prepare proper reports to management.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities within the financial sector in Cambodia to market LOLC products and services.
- Liaise and build relationships with a range of stakeholders e.g., clients, partners and colleagues.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of special projects which LOLC undertakes.
- Perform other tasks assigned by managements.
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Science or equivalent.
- 03 year-experiences in research and product development in financial institutions.
- Good understanding in computer skills.
- Knowledge of statistical packages (i.e. SPSS) and/or BI tools (i.e. Power BI) is a plus.
- Experience or knowledge of microfinance and banking industry is preferable.
- Very good business communication skill in both Khmer and English.
- Self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal skill and selling skills.
- Good at problem solving and complaint management skills.
- Honest and excellent characteristic with high commitment to work with and help poor people or willing to travel to provinces.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 900 326
096 421 1999
087 400 277
|081 600 955 (Mobile)|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.