IT Quality Assurance Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Business Administration, Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|23rd December 2022|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting for the following positions:
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize system.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Proper solution document of process flow analysis, System requirement specifications, gap analysis and resource estimation.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Work with Business Analysis Manager, Tech Leads to improve the internal processes and drive
- Efficiency and productivity.
- Adhere to all QA processes and procedures. Assist in identifying and implementing new process improvements.
- Assist the development teams with proper QA of solutions given before deployment to User acceptance testing.
- Prepare Guidelines for User acceptance testing for the end users.
- Provide training if required for the testing teams.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by BAM, Head IT or CIO.
- Business Administration Degree or Business Management along with any IT
- Experience as a QA, Business Analyst or an IT Project Manager in IT
- /banking/finance sector.
- Experience leading, developing and working as teams.
- Technical skills, Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience and Knowledge in QA Process Improvement.
- Ability to converse fluently in Khmer (Cambodian Language) – Mandatory.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation and Certification on UI-Path tools is an Added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 900 326
096 421 1999
087 400 277
|081 600 955 (Mobile)|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.