Senior Internal Auditor for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics|
|Full time job|
|18th January 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Identify and assess risks relevant to the activities under review in order to establish the audit plan.
- Solicit feedback from the management and auditee on areas of concern and higher risks.
- Ensure audits are conducted in accordance with the internal audit’s requirement, methodology and appropriate standards prescribed by IIA.
- Identifying the resources needed, including manpower, tools, knowledge and skills.
- Prepare the audit work schedules which should include objectives of the audits and budgeted man hours.
- Ensure that the working papers are adequately support the audit observations, conclusion, and recommendations to ensure audit objectives are achieved.
- Exercise professional judgment to determine whether the findings are significant enough to be reported.
- Ensure the responses provided by management/auditee are relevant to the audit issues.
- Discuss with auditees to ensure that audit communications are accurate, objective, clear concise, constructive and timely.
- Ensure that audit assignment is completed within the budget time and deadline set.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of audit reports conformed to department’s standard.
- Participate in projects and process improvements projects.
- Carry out investigation work as directed by audit management.
- At least Bachelor’s degree/ Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years' experience in this field.
- Good command of written and spoken of English language.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Professional Judgment and Skepticism.
- Good Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address provided in the contact details. Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team