Senior Chargeback Executive for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
|02nd May 2021|
|Minimum 1 year|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Senior Chargeback Executive
- Handle and process all outgoing dispute for Issuing (Retrieval request/chargeback/pre-arbitration/pre-compliance/arbitration -case filling/compliance case filling).
- Monitor all dispute case timeline by ensuring proper action has been taken and responded within time frame as required by the dispute rules.
- Process all dispute related action both internal systems and card schemes’ systems for financial submission and document submission by ensuring within time frame.
- Ensure the dispute transaction is logged and tracked properly and the reporting has been generated/prepared as per required by management.
- Analyze the dispute situation/nature/right for each reason code and provide the recommendation to line manager for decision making.
- Work with merchants/cardholders/internal staff for documents collection and dispute notification as per internal SPI and dispute rules.
- Monitor and reconcile the chargeback related GL suspense to ensure the accuracy of the current GL balance vs actual remaining outgoing and incoming financial dispute.
- Prepare the debit and credit adjustment related of dispute transactions in order to credit or debit cardholder/merchant account as needed.
- Handle a memo preparation for provision or write off request for the potential loss of chargeback amount.
- Block the necessary amount to secure dispute transaction and monitor time frame of earmark and release an earmark by following the specified time frame to avoid financial loss.
- Prepare a weekly/monthly dispute report for management.
- At least 1-year experience in banking or related filed.
- Good knowledge in Cards industry and Cambodia market’s landscape.
- Ability to do multi-task and strong organization skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Good Communication skills and strong team player.
- Be able to work under pressure with strong commitment.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Office with strong English proficiency.
- Degree or relevant professional qualification in Accounting, Banking and Finance or other related skills.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via the email address provided in the contact details. Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh.