Senior Sale & Product Management Executive for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics|
|Full time job|
|02nd May 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Senior Sale & Product Management Executive
- Sales & Branch Performance Management:
- Assist Head of Product & Sales Management to develop tools for sales productivity tracking and monitor sales performance of CTB originators including but not limited to Sales Performance Dashboards and Pipeline Tracking / Management.
- Prepare Sales KPIs in alignment with the bank’s overall KPIs
- Monitor and track productivity and TAT
- Prepare monthly Branch GMC (Balance Sheet & Income Statement)
- Support budget setting by LOB (under CTB)
- Support on ROI financial simulation of related projects / promotions / campaigns
- Prepare and coordinate other relevant meetings.
- Other adhoc as requested by Line Manager.
- Product Management:
- Propose promotions / campaigns to support business growth in alignment with the request from respective Product Owners / Business Units (CTB)
- Collaborate with marketing team to roll out promotions and campaigns
- Monitor and track promotions and campaigns performance
- Support the issuance of SPI.
- Management / Regulatory Reporting Tasks:
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to Management, Group and Relevant Regulators
- Recommend for enhancement and review of templates to suit business requirements
- Engage and socialize with related stakeholders to enhance and automate templates.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience / banking industry.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Professional Accounting/Banking/Finance/Economics or equivalent in related field.
- Advanced level of English proficiency in both writing and speaking skills.
- Deep understanding of the Cambodia economy.
- Exposure in the areas of financial activities with a financial institution or related industries.
- Deep understanding of the financial management of a Financial Institution and the various management reporting definitions, income and cost allocation/transactional costing principles, earnings drivers, ratios etc.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines.
- Advanced excel skill is a plus.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via the email address provided in the contact details. Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh.