Deputy Branch Manager for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|Khmer, English, Chinese|
|02nd May 2021|
|Minimum 5 years|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Deputy Branch Manager
- Monitor the banking operations of the branch and ensure that all activities run smoothly and within prescribed time and budgets.
- Conduct surprise checks on tellers to ensure that cash holding is not below or exceed the approved limit at any one time.
- Authorize payments that are within his/her discretionary power.
- Attend to customers’ enquiries and complaints, and assist in answering/solving if he can, otherwise refer to BM.
- Appraise subordinates annually and make appropriate recommendations on their personal development.
- Train, Guide, Coach & Motivate staff in providing excellent customer service and ensure all staff embed our Maybank Core Values in their discharging their duties.
- Assist Branch Manager in preparing the branch annual budgets covering deposits, overheads, capital expenditure and staff requirements.
- Provide referral of potential customer to Business Unit through marketing/liaising with customers.
- Solicit Deposit growth and Fee based income such as MAS, ATM, Remittances, etc.
- Develop good rapport and relationship with customer and ensure excellent customer services are delivered.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree/Professional Qualification in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Be versatile in communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of experience in leading a team and managing branch operations.
- Have a sound understanding of the credit operation and supervision will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency spoken or written of English language.
- Proficiency on spoken or written of Chinese language is a plus.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via the email address provided in the contact details. Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh.