Senior Internal Auditor (IT Audit) for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|02nd May 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Senior Internal Auditor (IT Audit)
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls and provide recommendation on gaps identified.
- Ensure timely completion of audit assignments and submission of audit findings.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in projects/ new initiatives organized by the department and any other ad-hoc assignments.
- Provide ad-hoc advisory on technology & operational related tasks and controls.
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments or IT investigation as requested by the Management and the board.
- Assist other team leaders to perform operation audit.
- Degree in Information Technology/Management Information System or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in IT related disciplines e.g. programing, database administration, network administration, IT infrastructure, Cyber Security & IT Security & Controls.
- At least two (2) years of audit experience with internal or external audit services, preferably IT related areas.
- Possess adequate experience in Microsoft Office, i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experience in COSO, COBIT, Data Analytic or any other audit framework is an added advantage.
- Experience in banking & financial institution is an added advantage.
- Possess adequate communication and writing skills in English.
- Self-motivated, Independent, committed to go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Fast leaner with good time management skills.
- Proactive and able to multitask effectively.
- Able to travel as and when required.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via the email address provided in the contact details. Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh.