Accountant for MODERN TESTING SERVICES (CAMBODIA) LIMITED
|12th February 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
|Not older than 40 years old|
- Analyze monthly financial data and make sure all monthly activity has been recorded and reconciled (report of income/ expense/ purchase etc.)
- Provide financial data and summary to senior management. Ensure tax and local entity compliance.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual documents for Accounting and Controls management to include preparation of Month-over-Month and forecast to actual analysis.
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs
- Other tasks to be assigned by Management
- At least 2 or 3 years’ experience of equivalent practical experience
- Bachelor degree in Accountant
- Good English both speaking and writing
- Can use the computer (MS office/Excel, Email)
- Good understanding of Cambodian tax law familiarity with tax audit case
- Good understanding of accounting basic
- Have knowledge of accounting software
- Honest and hardworking: able to work overtime
- Flexible and high responsibility
- Good communication skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Willing to learn and improve
- Able to work collaboratively with the tech. support team and manager.
Interested candidates shall submit resume, cover letter and required document below to email address provided in contact details. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- ID Card
- Family book
- Birth certificate
- Work certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree
Closing date : 12th February 2021
MTS-Cambodia Contact Detail:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team