Senior Officer, Research for Phillip Bank Plc
|Banking / Finance, Research / Development|
|Full time job|
|30th September 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong SAR), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches. We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities. To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- With research manager, plans research projects to be in line with the product and institutional changes.
- Formulates and updates the research plan for the whole institution.
- With consultation with research manager, senior officer updates research tools and researches training for hired researchers
- Develops, reviews and updates research tools to meet the objectives of the research.
- Provides trainings related to research to researchers as needed.
- Works out with branch managers to facilitate the research process.
- Supervises field researchers collecting data from the field.
- Does data entry and data analysis in SPPS or other if needed.
- Writes up reports and suggests some recommendations based on the findings
- Develops, revises, and provides trainings related to research field to staff and/or hired researcher as needed
- Attends trainings as required and develops skills and competencies to be able to conduct all research projects needed by the bank
- Builds and maintains critical relationships in a professional manner with other bank’s staff, partners, and stakeholders to promote Phillip Bank brand name and services
- Performs other tasks as requested by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Data analytics both descriptive and predictive approach
- Proficient in computer office and required experience with SPSS or other analytical skill.
- Ability to keep ordered and systematic records.
- At least 3-year experience in research management; preferably in MFIs or banks.
- Experience to conduct research to develop the financial product
- Experience to develop the research report
- Formulate the recommendations or strategies to promote baking sales and marketing
- Understanding about Economics research
- High level of organizational skills.
- Experience in team management and leading.
- Problem-solving and decision-making.
- Good in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work with poor people.
- Commitment to helping the poor people.
- Able to travel and stay at the field; etc.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
Sales Incentive & Annual BonusPchum Ben Bonus13th Month SalaryPersonal Accident & Term Life InsuranceOutpatient Consultation & TreatmentPublic Holidays follow Labor Law5 Working days per week.Staff Loans with special interest rateTraining & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using information provided in the contact details Or candidates can apply by website.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
- Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.