Branch Manager for Phillip Bank Plc
|14th October 2020|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following.
- Branch Manager (1 Position)
- Plan and implement the objectives of the bank to achieve branch sale goals through new business sales, referrals, and retention of account relationships.
- Oversee the overall management; establish objectives, policies and strategic plans, contribute to new business generation efforts, marketing and community outreach as well as establishing a highly-controlled and compliant bank ensuring superior customer service.
- Manage and develop a professional and result-oriented team to achieve the bank's profitability, goals and objectives.
- Provide general direction and supervision of the day-to-day banking operations to ensure standard and uniform operations procedure and practice are adopted at the branch.
- Ensure employees operate in a conducive working environment.
- Schedule regular meeting with all subordinate staff to solve any problems faced by staffs
- Develop good team works and provide coaching and training to improve staff’s skills.
- Establish and implement risk management practices.
- Responsible and accountable for the branch’s security.
- Assess the loan application submitted by LS, SLS to ensure the enough data, information, and relevant documents/references before approving under authorize given or recommend to Credit Committee for approval or reject.
- Monitor and follow up customer repayment reports daily. In cases where there is a customer later repayment, it is necessary to arrange a LS responsible for accessing the client's residential or business premises so that they can study and solve the problem in a timely manner, avoiding the debt being a serious debt.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding operational policies and procedures.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in field of Finance and Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years practical working experience in banking operations with hands-on experience in frontline operational procedures, customer handling, credit and lending processing, trade finance activities and accounting functions.
- Fresh graduates with a passion in financial industry
- Some experience in the sales in finance/banking industry preferred.
- Can be trained on job.
- In-depth knowledge of the Cambodia banking industry.
- Possess good leadership and management style.
- Good negotiation skills to maintain interpersonal customer relationships.
- High level of analytical ability to provide good solutions in customer problem solving.
- Attentive and devoted to deliver good quality works.
- Good organization skills to ensure effective and efficient implementation of business strategies.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office or by Email in the contact detail before closing date at 04:00 PM.
Candidates can apply by website
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.