Manager, B2B Relationship for Phillip Bank Plc
|18th December 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following positions below.
- Manager, B2B Relationship (1 Position)
- To make a good business relationship with partner and their management professionally.
- To close deal with business partners to buy in their relationship and business with the Bank.
- To identify the business opportunity between the bank and partners, which business case can be developed effectively with well supports.
- To arrange a competitive business scheme to compete with competitors to ensure the Bank business alliance. with partners become a strategic and long-term partnership.
- To review and comment the partnership agreement with partner to protect the Bank risk, reputation and benefits and communicate and convince the commercial proposal with well comprehensive understanding with partners.
- To explain and analyse the business case and concept to all related cross-departments and close all the concerns from business units, risk management, compliance, AML/CFT, regulatory framework, IT, technical flow, finance, treasury, etc.
- To kick-off meeting with all stakeholders to make sure the project to engage with all parties with well understanding.
- To monitor the project implementation and execution until the project is ended successfully and effectively.
- To establish a strategy and marketing campaign of the partnership service to attract the clients to sign up and do a transaction.
- To facilitate the launching event with partners to ensure that the partnership service and branding image of the Bank are exposed well and successfully.
- To study market demand and catch up a business opportunity and proceed well to management with a well prepared know-how and cost & benefit analysis.
- To control the obligation and commercial terms of partners based on the partnership agreement and deliver a good rationale and negation with the partners.
- To work with product specialist (related departments), IT, system vendors and other aggregators to achieve the business case successfully and effectively.
- To prepare all relationship manager reports by segregating the business unit profit sharing, productivity and performance.
- Perform other duties assigned by managements.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Experience as Relationship Manager model, payment discipline and customer service
- Experience of B2B and project management
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge with Visa, MasterCard or UPI business development is more advantage
- Sound problem solving skills with high flexibility
- Fluency in English both written and speaking and 3rd language is advantage
- Good knowledge of information technology, regulation, and banking product.
- Required language(s): English, another language will be a plus.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office or by Email in the contact detail provided before the closing date of application at 4:00 PM.
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.