Senior Officer, E-Customer Care Support for Phillip Bank Plc
|Business Administration, Economics|
|Full time job|
|18th December 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following positions below.
- Senior Officer, E-Customer Care Support (1 Position)
- The contact point for back office issues relating to Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Master Card/E-Wallet with customer and third parties.
- Oversee e-Channel business services/products policy like procedure, business process and workflow instruction and e-Chanel solution process.
- Supervise implementation of e-Channel business services/products innovation with high effectiveness.
- Oversee and administer the Reconciliation and Dispute Officer and the Fraud Resolution Officer at the back office in collaboration with all in internal and external relevant departments to close cases within bank SLA agreed with business partners.
- Ensure e-Channel business products/services meet specific requirement between Customers/Merchants/Agents and bank’s policy and procedure.
- Provide training and support knowledge to frontline/back office staffs on e-Channel business related activities (existing/new e-banking product).
- Support e-business requirement checklist and implement new digital business product with internal departments (Operation/Finance/IT Team) and third parties (Corporate Companies).
- Create an inspiring e-Channel business support team environment with high effective communication & working with Relevant Departments/third parties.
- Delegate tasks from line mangers and set deadlines for e-Channel business support team and provide report to line manager on a timely manner, introduce SLA with internal service providers.
- Developer recognition program to award high e-banking products/services acquisition performer, set KPI and PDP.
- Any other related tasks may assign from supervisor or line managers from time to time.
- At least 3 years working experiences in the related field
- Bachelor degree in law and economic or business sector
- Abilities to manage team members resource to complete deadline/SLA
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Process sound problem solving skills/ quick decision-making skills with high flexibility
- Ability to manage tasks at the same time
- Ability to identify issues and provide digital resolution
- Require languages: English, another language will be a plus.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office or by Email in the contact detail provided before the closing date of application at 4:00 PM.
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.