Consumer Lending Specialist for Phillip Bank Plc
|Accounting, Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|18th December 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following positions below.
- Consumer Lending Specialist (5 Positions)
- To achieved the Car loan and P-loan yearly target that provided by bank
- Respond to collect the supported doc, site visit the residential working place and business premise, and prepare memo then submit to RLC for approval
- Initiate and establish business relationships with auto dealers, distributors, agents, and corporate partners etc. for referrals of customers to the Bank for financing under approved consumer credit product programs and convince them to become our partner by signing MOU. Such relationships will cover new and used cards, civilian, commercial vehicles and corporate companies etc…
- Quickly report the issues and problems arising from the referral arrangements to direct supervisor for any action so as to ensure the continuation of such relationships.
- Make regular calls and visits to dealers and cooperate partners to nurture and sustain dealer relationships.
- Assist to recover bad debt of the branch.
- All other duties and matters ancillary to the above that Management may require from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience with commercial bank and retail Lending.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance and Banking or any related discipline.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
- Ability to propose, plan and execute marketing strategies.
- Articulate with strong writing skill in English and Khmer.
- Literate in Microsoft software.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office or by Email in the contact detail provided before the closing date of application at 4:00 PM.
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.