Lending Specialist, SME for Phillip Bank Plc
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|01st March 2021|
|Minimum 1 year|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Lending Specialist, SME (3 Positions)
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customer’s needs.
- Liaise and build good cooperation with local authority, partner, and all stakeholder.
- Prospects new clients and assists them for loan application.
- Has the ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Conducts loan appraisal and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guaranties) and arrange to open new loan account.
- Have good knowledge about guideline of regulatory body and able to prepare loan reports for internal and external use.
- Monitor and follow up customer repayment reports daily. In cases where there is a customer later repayment, it is necessary to arrange a Lending Specialist responsible for accessing the client's residential or business premises so that they can study and solve the problem in a timely manner, avoiding the debt being a serious debt.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Review and implement target planning of Branch and relevant departments effectively and in a responsible manner.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities for Loan products and others bank’ products & services.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding operational policies and procedures.
- Performs other various duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management or Finance and Banking or in any related field.
- At least one year’s experience in Microfinance or banking industry or another related field.
- Minimum age 22 years
- Sound working knowledge of Computer (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Flexcube, Email).
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English).
- Good commitment in fieldwork and strong willing to work with rural people.
- Honesty, Initiative, creatively, high commitment and good inter-personal skill, and able to manage and lead team for success.
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to make decisive decision in the tough circumstances
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office or by Email provided in the contact details.
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.