Senior Officer, Software Specialist for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|27th May 2021|
|Minimum 4 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Senior Officer, Software Specialist
- Write high quality code using the guidelines and effectively debug the code
- Implement low to medium complexity system enhancement to meet business requirements following best practice and IT compliance policies
- Lead and manage the day-to-day activities of the assigned teams providing guidance and support removing barriers as needed
- Write clear, readable, and maintainable code. Take ownership of the quality and usability of code
- Development of Technology research capacity and capability to meet with company business current and future requirement
- Good foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design with rock-solid programming skills
- Develop, implement and document the systems, the internal methodology, processes, and procedures for software development adhering to ISO and standards
- Enable the use of available technology by promoting digital adoption within and outside the organization
- Participate in the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Draw conclusions and effectively communicates findings with both technical and non-technical team members, providing active leadership skills across project and business team
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- 4 years of experience supervising technical staff
- Must have strong back end development/analysis/debugging skills in JEE, Core Java, Design patterns, and query languages (SQL and JPA)
- Must have a strong knowledge of back-end tier: Service and Persistence layers around Spring, and Hibernate or other ORM frameworks, and Rest Service framework with Tomcat, WebLogic, or other similar frameworks
- Experience with DevOps implementation
- Experience with WSO2 products
- Solid knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Innovative thinking that can break down barriers and provide unique solutions
- Willing to learn and lead the innovation to transform changes
- Ability to suggest solutions to the traditional back office processes as per the new digital needs
- Expert in written and verbal communications skills
- Experienced in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with continuous delivery principles experience in Agile projects, Git experience for source code
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office or by Email provided in the contact details.
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.