Senior Officer, IT Security and Compliance for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|27th May 2021|
|Minimum 3 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Senior Officer, IT Security and Compliance
- Provide the excellent supports on overall aspects of Information Security, IT Governance, IT Risk, IT Audit and IT Compliance;
- Perform IT risk assessment and produce actionable plan to secure bank’s application, data and networks.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Assess and develop up to date with IT security policy, standards and threats.
- Collaborate with management and the related IT department to improve security posture.
- Document any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Coordinate and update information security incident response document, ensuring processes and procedures are tested regularly in line with IT continuity, business continuity planning (BCP) and disaster recovery (DR) policy
- Promote cyber security awareness posture at all levels of management and employees, by maintaining and developing a positive culture of compliance against IT security policy, industry standards and regulations;
- Identify and address a full range of issues from structure and policy, through to assisting in specific areas such as data privacy; data leakage prevention / monitoring; information rights management; third party security and cryptography;
- Perform day to day IT security operation required by head of departments and management.
- Minimize all risks including operational, information and cyber security risk
- Having 3 years of experiences within IT security related domain and working in financial / telecom / auditing industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Software Engineering or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience;
- Holding any IT security related certification (ISO27001 LI, CEH, CCNA / CCNP Security) or from equivalent recognized organizational body is a plus.
- Proven experience of implementing an information security management system (ISMS);
- Experience in undertaking internal and third party audits covering IT governance and information security controls;
- Solid understanding of IT and experience in developing IT governance, controls and best practices;
- Proven ability to write easy to understand reports and deliver presentations on information risk management, systems process control and IT general control review reports;
- Proven ability to author and revise information security policies and procedures;
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively and fluently with managers and staff, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in terms that non-technical managers and staff will understand;
- Have a strong understanding of advanced threat detections, continuous vulnerability assessment, response and mitigation strategies used in Cyber Security operations;
- An understanding of a business continuity role and/or policies processes and plans;
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office or by Email provided in the contact details.
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.