Senior Officer, Business Analyst for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|27th May 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Senior Officer, Business Analyst
- Take end-to-end technical ownership of digital journey implementation, solution development, and life cycle support
- Analyze, be prioritize, and communicate technical requirement for insurance solutions
- Coordinate with main technology partners to implement new feature and solutions against tight development timelines
- Represent technical solution towards our distribution partner on an operational level
- Accompany partner onboarding processes from a technical perspective
- Work with implementation partners to design software solutions integrated into overall software landscape
- Support insurance solution to shape solution development roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Solid experience working as a Business Analyst within insurance industry
- Detail and demonstrable understanding of Underwriting, Claims, and Finances
- Ideally 2 years of experiences working as Business Analyst
- Proven experience in modern web development and backend architecture
- Excellent ability to translate business into IT requirement
- Fluency in English
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office or by Email provided in the contact details.
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.