Senior Officer, IT EBS for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|13th August 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Senior Officer, IT EBS (1 Position)
- Involve with ATM Core team to implement ATM, Mobile banking and other payments platform projects.
- Manage, monitor, and report ATM, Mobile banking and other e-channels availability and stability.
- Daily operation including user management (user creation, edit and delete), technical support, reporting, EOD and import or export file.
- Implement configuration and parameter setting in CMS and Terminal
- Manage and control ATM, Mobile banking and other e-channels standard security, policy, procedures and guideline to ensure ongoing maintenance of platform security.
- Work with core banking team for report consolidation, process flow and troubleshoots support.
- Work with DBA team to upgrade and test switching system as required from software vendors to ensure that software is up to date with security compliance.
- Work with business department to develop products, reports, testing and other services with ongoing business requirements.
- Work with CMS vendor to test new product and fix issue
- Work with branch staff to perform maintenance and fix issue
- Solve issues related to responsible system on helpdesk tasks.
- Create user manual/internal process of ATM/POS, MB/IB and other e-channels.
- Coordination with business department response to ATM and Mobile banking compliant, security, issue and other services related.
- Ensure ATM and Mobile banking service management standard are met with service management process are followed
- Work with risk department to manage disaster recovery and business continuity plan to ensure compliance to all of system and alignment with ongoing business requirements.
- Develop the report to support all existing systems (Backend and Frontend).
- On time support troubleshooting on reports and related in-house systems
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant work/management experience with core banking system/ switch.
- Coding skills (VB, DOS batch files, Microsoft Windows scripting, XML, AutoIT).
- Hardware skills (PC and preferably ATMs if possible with a knowledge or history of working with electro-mechanical devices)
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 14-Aug-2021 at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office Address - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.