Officer, IT Audit for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking|
|Full time job|
|13th August 2021|
|Minimum 1 year|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Officer, IT Audit (1 Position)
- Work closely with the line supervisor to develop and update audit programs, working paper, and audit procedures in IT audit scopes and implement after approval.
- Examine IT internal controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Manage the timeframe for each audit mission as agreed to achieve the plan.
- The audit executions have followed the IT policy, procedure, and standard in order to ensure all kinds of IT risks are covered, managed, and complied with.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide effective recommendations.
- Discuss and clarify the finding with the auditee to find a clear root cause.
- Keep more concerns in each process to ensure that the internal controls are in place.
- Quickly update to a supervisor if there is any suspicious case is discovered.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Ensure the audit documents are fully completed information and stored after finish the audit mission.
- Ensure constant capacity building and up to the date of Phillip Bank's business performance.
- Other additional tasks are assigned by the line supervisor
- Degree in Information Technology/Management Information Systems or related degree.
- Knowledge or experience of computer networking such as computer servers, virtualization, and network infrastructure devices (Switch, Router, and Firewall).
- Knowledge or experience of application development and database management.
- Concepts and knowledge of IT security standards and frameworks are more advantageous.
- Experiences at least 1 year in various IT positions such as software developer, network administrator, database administrator, IT security or IT audit are more advantageous.
- Good understanding of internal control, process and risk analysis, IT security and Application control management knowledge.
- Good teamwork and auditing ethic.
- Good written and spoken English, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High motivation and ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- Able to travel to provinces
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 14-Aug-2021 at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office Address - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.