Senior Officer, Collection for Phillip Bank Plc
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 30th September 2021. Apply Now
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics|
|Full time job|
|30th September 2021|
|Minimum 4 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Senior Officer, Collection (1 Position)
- Regular monthly check-ins on overdue accounts – keep updated on all overdue accounts
- Make Calls to Clients with overdue accounts – work closely with PLB branches; attempt to locate & contact clients, primarily over the phone, in order to talk with them about their debts, which includes calling customers at home, at work & on their mobile phones.
- Negotiate Payment Schedules - negotiate payment plans & payment schedules that suit current financial situation while still satisfying the debt.
- Advise Customers - on various payment options. If no payment agreement can be reached, customers are informed of further actions that may be taken to collect overdue debts.
- Maintain Customer Files - keep customer files updated, recording times & dates that contact has been made, noting information that customers have received about their debt.
- Prepare Statements - which will be given to credit departments & other institutions when customers fail to meet their payment agreements or when no payment agreement can be made.
- Write Letters - to customers to inform them of their debts. When customers fail to meet their payment obligations & fail to make payment agreements, Collection Officers will write letters to credit agencies, insurance companies, lawyers & customers’ employers to collect debt without the customer’s aid.
- Answer Phones - answer incoming calls from customers & other individuals.
- Follow up with PLB panel of lawyers – to carry out necessary legal actions to recover debts & loans
- Perform any & all related duties that may be required from time to time.
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in loan collections/lending
- BSc Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or related field
- People skills – good use of persuasive techniques to collect overdue debts from customers
- Communication skills – good command of both written & verbal English & Khmer language; required to draft letters & speak clearly to clients about their payment options, employing persuasion & other tactics in order to collect debts on overdue accounts
- Attention to detail– must be detail-oriented professionals who take accurate & informative notes for client records & follow proper PLB process & procedures for debt collection
- Data entry– because of the need to enter information into digital systems, some data entry ability is essential
- Computer skills– requires good hands on working knowledge of computer skills
- Mathematics – basic math skills are required to work on financial figures & numbers
- Team player – personal qualities that enhances a team environment of working together for success.
- Ability to lead and guide to the small team of 2-3 members
- Familiarity with PLB products & services
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 30-Sep-2021 at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office Address - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.