Senior Officer, E-Alliance for Phillip Bank Plc
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 30th September 2021. Apply Now
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Business Administration, Economics|
|Full time job|
|30th September 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Senior Officer, E-Alliance (1 Position)
- Support e-Alliance Officer in acquiring new perspective B2B, B2B2 merchants with retaining existing alliance partners and work on any assigned task related to acquiring from line Manager.
- Co-work with 3rd parties to market bank’s e-business via roadshows and establish a robust marketing plan to roll-out e-banking e-products/ e-services to potential clients, where appropriate.
- Tie-up with e-partners and leverage on each other products/services linking bank’s e-Channels banking all platform with partners’ e-products/e-services to drive quick launch to marketplace.
- Promote and present to merchants, retailers and other entities in ATM and POS products/services to acquire new business partnerships to increase channels usage.
- Manage the Merchant collection process for card holder payments to merchants. And help to set up the QR Scan Pay/Transfer deployment to B2B, B2B2C outlets.
- Help to cross-sell and up-sell other related services offered by banks including Virtual Cards, Insurance, CASA opening, Micro-Loan, etc., where they are opportunities to help in product bundling by engaging the respective product owners where relevant.
- Support all e-marketing activities and recommend future action plan, where applicable co-working with Marketing department and relevant internal business and mobile sales team to drive e-Channels acquisitions
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor, as and when required from time to time
- Bachelor degree in Business management, Banking/Finance, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related fields is required for this position
- Understanding of e-product/e-service development processes i.e. SOP is added advantage
- Ability to self-motivated and committed to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and Khmer, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge in financial banking e-products/e-services banking. Added advantage if possess knowledge in non-bank financial institutions, e.g insurance
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, Team player is critical for success of this role, Computer literacy
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 30-Sep-2021 at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office Address - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.