Officer, Internal Audit for Phillip Bank Plc
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 30th September 2021. Apply Now
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics|
|Full time job|
|30th September 2021|
|Minimum 1 year|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Officer, Internal Audit (1 Position)
- Manage the own yearly plan with both quality and quantity as assigned
- Manage timeframe for each the audit mission as agreed to achieve both quality and quantity
- Audit pre-plan before audit execution through data collection to follow the audit policy/procedure and guideline
- Submit the pre-plan to senior auditor/audit unit manager for review and comment
- (The audit executions) followed the policy, procedure, and audit program to ensure the risks are covered and managed
- Discuss and clarify the finding with auditee/stakeholders to find a clear root cause
- Keep more concerns in each process to ensure that the internal control is in place and effective
- Quick update to a supervisor if there is any suspicious case is discovered
- Ensure the audit documents are fully completed information and stored on the server after finish the audit mission
- Ensure constant capacity building and up to the date of Phillip Bank business performance
- Other tasks required by Line Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics, MBA, ACCA/CAT or related field
- Experiences at least 1 years in audit field and especially Banking/Financial Institution or other related
- Good understanding of internal control, process and risk analysis
- Good teamwork and audit ethic
- Good computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Good written and spoken English, communication and interpersonal skills
- High motivation and ability to work without supervision
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 30-Sep-2021 at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office Address - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.