Financial Advisor for Phillip Bank Plc
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 30th September 2021. Apply Now
|30th September 2021|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Financial Advisor (3 Positions)
- Promote saving, current account and deposit products.
- Assist planning and execute marketing strategy and preparation of marketing work.
- Manage/ organize/ support promotional activities, product launch, information distribution
- Oversee/ manage the servicing of customer accounts
- Cross sell other banks products-remittances, retail loans.
- Provide solution to customer’s financial needs.
- Deal proactively with the bank customers to fulfill their banking requirements and solve their queries efficiently.
- Assist in ongoing service related initiatives/projects
- Ensure staff is handling branch/customer inquiries in professional manner
- Monitor and track bank deposit rates and feedback for ALCO/ Treasury.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and feedback program
- Cooperate with marketing officer to sell the bank’s product and services to the public.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that management may require from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in banking & finance or any related field
- Some experience in the sales in finance/banking industry preferred.
- Customer-centric – ability to place client’s needs and interest on par with your own
- Sales oriented – demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills
- Good job knowledge – stay relevant and updated on job and products’ knowledge
- Teamwork – ability to share job knowledge and ideas with colleagues
- Creativity – Implement effective methods to improve workflow &/or end results.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Patient, creative and able to multi-task
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 30-Sep-2021 at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office Address - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.