Lending Specialist, Mortgage for Phillip Bank Plc
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 30th September 2021. Apply Now
|30th September 2021|
|Minimum 1 year|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Lending Specialist, Mortgage
- Acquire new customers
- Promote Housing loan to existing and new customers
- Identify and/or assess potential customers through collecting, analyzing and developing appropriate information necessary for loan assessment and write up credit memo
- Assist to recover bad debt of the branch
- Achieve sale target and comply to RAC policy
- Maintain and provide good service to clients
- Build good relationship with partners
- Prepare loan report for supervisor and/or manager
- Perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 1 year work experience in related field with financial institution
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 30-Sep-2021 at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office Address - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.