Micro Business Loan Officer for Phillip Bank Plc
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 30th September 2021. Apply Now
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|30th September 2021|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Micro Business Loan Officer (20 Positions)
- Promote and sell the financial products and service to clients
- Liaise and build good cooperation with local authority, partner, and all stakeholder
- Help customer by answering questions and responding to any requests
- Solicits potential and existing clients in accordance with the guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Collect client information, prepare and submit loan documents for assessment
- Analyze and interpret financial statements of borrower’s business, cash flow, and family status in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrowers
- Conducts sit visit of secure collateral and valuate the collateral value by follow guideline
- Training and Educating the credit rule and policies strictly to borrowers before processing the loan documents
- Set up the plan with CCO, and BM for loan disbursement projection as monthly, quarterly and annually basis
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Closely monitor and follow up the borrowers on their business change or any problems then report to direct supervisor for taking early action on time. Ensure the loan repayment with 100% and on time follow up
- Performs other various duties as assigned
- Study in year II or graduated bachelor degree of Business Administration, Management or Banking or in any related field.
- Sound working knowledge of Computer (Ms. Word, Excel and Email).
- Ability to communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good commitment in fieldwork and strong willing to work with rural people.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow by Labor Law
- Five Working days per week
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using the information mentioned in the contact details. (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Closing Date: 30-Sep-2021 at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office Address - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.