Lending Specialist, Consumer for Phillip Bank Plc
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|15th January 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
Phillip Bank Plc. is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore, and established since 1975. The Group offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail, corporate and institutional customers and currently operates in over 15 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China (as well as Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam.
We were established in Cambodia in 2009 under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc. and in 2014, PhillipCapital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. In year 2020, the merger between Phillip Bank Plc. and KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc. concluded successfully and made us one of the largest commercial bank with more than 80 branches in Cambodia.
Employee experience is our priority in Phillip Bank, in the process of achieving our corporate goals, we will put every effort towards our people’s growth. We are proud of our bank’s culture where: We treat our employee as family members; we always strive to meet our customers expectation and we believe in benefitting the communities.
We currently have exciting opportunity for dynamic and enthusiastic talent to join our team and grow with us:
- Lending Specialist, Consumer (2 Positions)
- To achieved the Car loan and P-loan yearly target that provided by bank
- Respond to collect the supported doc, site visit the residential working place and business premise, and prepare memo then submit to RLC for approval
- Initiate and establish business relationships with auto dealers, distributors, agents, and corporate partners etc. for referrals of customers to the Bank for financing under approved consumer credit product programs and convince them to become our partner by signing MOU. Such relationships will cover new and used cards, civilian, commercial vehicles and corporate companies etc…
- Quickly report the issues and problems arising from the referral arrangements to direct supervisor for any action so as to ensure the continuation of such relationships.
- Make regular calls and visits to dealers and cooperate partners to nurture and sustain dealer relationships.
- Assist to recover bad debt of the branch.
- All other duties and matters ancillary to the above that Management may require from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience with commercial bank and retail Lending.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance and Banking or any related discipline.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
- Ability to propose, plan and execute marketing strategies.
- Articulate with strong writing skill in English and Khmer.
- Literate in Microsoft software.
Our packages are aligned to a “Pay for Performance” principle of rewarding & recognizing good performers.
- Sales incentive and annual performance bonus
- Seniority Indemnity Payment
- Pchum Ben bonus
- 13th month salary
- Personal accident, inpatient and term life insurance coverage
- Outpatient benefits
- National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
- Staff loans
- Public holidays following Labor Law
- Leave benefits
- Five working days per week
- Learning and Development – short courses and development program
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office address or by Email provided in the contact detail (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Srah Chak, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.