Senior Officer, Database Administration for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking|
|Full time job|
|08th June 2023|
Phillip Bank Plc. is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore, and established since 1975. The Group offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail, corporate and institutional customers and currently operates in over 15 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China (as well as Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam.
We were established in Cambodia in 2009 under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc. and in 2014, PhillipCapital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. In year 2020, the merger between Phillip Bank Plc. and KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc. concluded successfully and made us one of the largest commercial bank with more than 80 branches in Cambodia.
Employee experience is our priority in Phillip Bank, in the process of achieving our corporate goals, we will put every effort towards our people’s growth. We are proud of our bank’s culture where: We treat our employee as family members; we always strive to meet our customers’ expectation and we believe in benefitting the communities. We currently have exciting opportunity for dynamic and enthusiastic talent to join our team and grow with us:
- Establish the needs of users and monitor user access and security
- Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database
- Consider both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Carry out capacity planning
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Commission and install new applications and customize existing applications to make them fit for purpose
- Apply Oracle Patches
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database
- Install and configure WebLogic domains and performance monitoring
- Install WebLogic patches, service packs, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science
- Holding Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is plus
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL database administration
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database or server problem
- Knowledge in database performance tuning and optimization
- Knowledge of (HA) High Availability and (DR) Disaster Recovery.
- Knowledge of Linux OS, Solaris and variety of storage products is plus
- Experience with database backup, restore, recovery and security
- Knowledge of Oracle WebLogic, Fusion Middleware is plus
- Good communication, commitment, teamwork and documentation skills.
- Good problem solver, focused and dedicated developer with ability to work on your own as well as with a team
- Able to work shift time
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Our packages are aligned to a “Pay for Performance” principle of rewarding & recognizing good performers.
- 13th month salary
- Pchum Ben bonus
- Annual performance bonus or sales incentive
- Seniority indemnity payment
- Term life insurance coverage and personal accident & inpatient
- Outpatient benefit
- National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
- Staff loans
- Public holidays following Cambodia labor law
- Leave benefits
- Five working days per week
- Learning and development – short courses and development program
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.