Senior Officer, Android Development for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking|
|Full time job|
|08th June 2023|
|Minimum 3 years|
Phillip Bank Plc. is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore, and established since 1975. The Group offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail, corporate and institutional customers and currently operates in over 15 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China (as well as Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam.
We were established in Cambodia in 2009 under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc. and in 2014, PhillipCapital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. In year 2020, the merger between Phillip Bank Plc. and KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc. concluded successfully and made us one of the largest commercial bank with more than 80 branches in Cambodia.
Employee experience is our priority in Phillip Bank, in the process of achieving our corporate goals, we will put every effort towards our people’s growth. We are proud of our bank’s culture where: We treat our employee as family members; we always strive to meet our customers’ expectation and we believe in benefitting the communities. We currently have exciting opportunity for dynamic and enthusiastic talent to join our team and grow with us:
- Develop and distribute mobile apps for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required application
- Write clean and maintainable codes according to best practices
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to Play Store, and support
- Working with the designer to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Standardizing the platform and in, some cases, apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Review the code of the team member before merging
- Assist team member to complete their tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Android development (Java/ Kotlin, OOP)
- Experience with React Native is preferable
- Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with delivering mobile apps to Google Play Store
- Experience working with REST and JSON
- Experience with MVP, MVVM, or Clean architecture
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with UnitTesting (Android UnitTest), MockTest
- Experience with Application Profiling (Memory Management, Network Management)
- Experience with Git
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Programming/scripting experience and knowledge of mobile development life cycle
- Experience working with a development team
- Autonomous and proactive, quick learner, and effective communication
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Our packages are aligned to a “Pay for Performance” principle of rewarding & recognizing good performers.
- 13th month salary
- Pchum Ben bonus
- Annual performance bonus or sales incentive
- Seniority indemnity payment
- Term life insurance coverage and personal accident & inpatient
- Outpatient benefit
- National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
- Staff loans
- Public holidays following Cambodia labor law
- Leave benefits
- Five working days per week
- Learning and development – short courses and development program
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.