Project Manager for Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum
|04th October 2020|
$775 - $850
|Minimum 5 years|
Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum (PNKS) is a Cambodian and Christian NGO localized from CORD UK with offices in Phnom Penh, Prey Veng, Kampong Speu, Kampot, Preah Vihear and soon Stung Treng. Our projects focus on integrated community development which promote community-led development and community initiatives. We are currently looking for qualified Cambodians to fill in the positions below:
- Project Manager: 1 position based in Stung Treng Province (775$ - 850$)
- Ensures PNKS vision, mission and values are promoted in all aspects of operations
- Liaises with and ensures good project coordination with NGOs, government .departments, local authorities, stakeholder and other relevant development. agencies include represent PNKS.
- Develop the project proposal, annual application, annual action plan and budget.
- Ensures that the project is accountable to the community, donors, and the activities remain within agreed frameworks of operation.
- Be a focal person to lead project in problem solving.
- Ensure project has effective monitoring and evaluation framework.
- Monitors project spending and keeps tracts of overspending and under-spending.
- Ensure that project applies participatory approach, EIA, Do No Harm, RBA, Cross Cutting Theme, Risk Analysis, inclusion of most vulnerable people during planning and implementation of project activities.
- Ensures new project staff are well orientated on policies and job descriptions and ensure PNKS policies are implemented by project staff.
- Ensures effective use of project resources, ensures no funds are misused, and no corruption in the project
- Develop quarter, semi, and annual narrative project report
- At least 5 year experiences in leadership and management level
- Able to create new innovative project management, and project design
- Strong planning and organizational skill and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Skilled in proposal writing, report writing and donor relations
- Skilled in project cycle management and strategic planning
- Able to communicate effectively with English--speaking, writing, reading and listening.
- Computer literate
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to PNKS office: House #19B, Street 145, Sangkat Phsar Deum Thkov, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh or e-mail (no certificates attached) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4th October 2020.
Note: State clearly the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Contact number: 023 219 554.
Women are encouraged to apply!!!
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum|
|023 219 554|
|House #19B, Street 145, Sangkat Phsar Deum Thkov, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh|
Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum (PNKS) is a Cambodian and Christian NGO localized from CORD UK with offices in Phnom Penh, Prey Veng, Kampong Speu, Kampot, Preah Vihear and soon Stung Treng. Our projects focus on integrated community development which promote community-led development and community initiatives.