Back-end Developer for Prince Bank Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|01st July 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered with professionalism.
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below.
- Back-end Developer
- Develop, test and implement new/existed software programs.
- Clear and regular communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Develop technical specifications and plans.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experiences related to software development (Java spring framework, Net, C#, Oracle DB, MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.)
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases (oracle, SQL server, MySQL…).
- Experience in Java, PHP, C#, SOAP Web service and Web development application.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
- Confidence, pro-active and ability to work under pressure.
Please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email in to the contact detail provided.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test or interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team