Senior Manager, Deposit Relationship for Prince Bank Plc.
|22nd August 2022|
|Minimum 4 years|
Prince Bank Plc., recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered with professionalism. Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position.
- Senior Manager, Deposit Relationship
- Propose, plan, and execute deposit sale strategy to increase individual and team assigned target.
- Growing a strong deposit base & customer footing via acquisition & expansion of New to Bank high net worth individuals in country, tapping into both retail as well as business owners.
- Managing customer connections to build profitable relationships with customers, to deepen and broaden account relationships with the objective to generate revenue and focus on deposits and wealth management.
- Market deposits in both local and foreign currencies & cross sell investment products where applicable.
- Plan and assist Head of Department to host & run events with the interest to build better customer relationships and also acquisition of new customers.
- To refer business loans to business centers where necessary.
- To actively service customers on their personal financial need aligned with customers’ needs
- Networking high net worth individuals within the community.
- Lead and coaching subordinate to performance daily task efficiency to support department business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and Business or related field.
- 4-year experience in customer relationship and deposit products sale in commercial bank.
- Knowledge and experience of Banking superior customer Services standard. Knowledge and experience of Banking superior customer Services standard. Good knowledge of deposit process.
- Sound understanding of branch operation.
- Experience on financial products sale.
- Be able to use English or Chinese is a plus.
- Proactive, flexible, and good team player.
- Result driven and passion to succeed.
- Integrity, confidentially, and willing to work in the flexible time.
- Strong interpersonal, lead team, and communication.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
Interest candidate please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email address provided in the contact details.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test or interview.
Core Competencies’ Requirements:
- Customer First
- Lead with Passion
- Drive Results
- Think Ahead
Why Join Us:
Prince Bank’s Staff Benefits
- Financial Benefits
- Chinese New Year (100%)
- Khmer New Year (50%)
- Pchum Ben Festival (50%)
- Annual performance bonus
- Staff loan
- Birthday allowance
- Non- Financial Benefits
- Working only from Mon-Fri
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Public holiday follow MOLV
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Training opportunities
- Promotion opportunities
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Prince Bank Plc.|
|096 533 1111 (Mobile)
096 311 7888 (Mobile)