Senior Manager/Manager, Lending Relationship for Prince Bank Plc.
|22nd August 2022|
|Minimum 4 years|
Prince Bank Plc., recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered with professionalism. Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position.
- Senior Manager/Manager, Lending Relationship
- Propose, plan, and execute loan sale strategy to increase individual and team assigned target.
- Analyze customer qualification and processing loan application for submission include write up, prepare, and verify others supporting document.
- Prepare loan agreement for sign up, hypothecation process, drawdown process and filling credit files properly as per lending guideline.
- Manage and provide quality customer service to maintain existing and new customers.
- Govern loan renewal process include tracking of renewal schedule and conduct annual review process of existing approved facilities as per lending guideline.
- Tracking PAR performance with action to follow up as per recovery guideline and initiate idea to settle.
- Direct or Indirect sale all business products to growing department/individual performance target.
- Assist Department to host & run events with the interest to build better customer relationships and acquisition of new customers.
- To actively service customers on their personal financial need aligned with customers’ needs.
- Lead and coaching subordinate to perform daily task efficiency to support department business development.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years’ experience in credit proposal in commercial bank and financial products sale experience.
- Good understand of SME or Corporate customer with assessment skills of credit risk.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility/ accountability to deliver the set results.
- Integrity, confidentiality, and have a willingness to work under high pressure working environment.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Very good command of English and Chinese is a plus.
Interest candidate please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email address provided in the contact details.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test or interview.
Core Competencies’ Requirements:
- Customer First
- Lead with Passion
- Drive Results
- Think Ahead
Why Join Us:
Prince Bank’s Staff Benefits
- Financial Benefits
- Chinese New Year (100%)
- Khmer New Year (50%)
- Pchum Ben Festival (50%)
- Annual performance bonus
- Staff loan
- Birthday allowance
- Non- Financial Benefits
- Working only from Mon-Fri
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Public holiday follow MOLV
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Training opportunities
- Promotion opportunities
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Prince Bank Plc.|
|096 533 1111 (Mobile)
096 311 7888 (Mobile)