Program Monitoring & Evaluation Manager for Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 20th March 2023. Apply Now
|Monitoring & Evaluation, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|20th March 2023|
|Minimum 3 years|
RHAC is working on Women Health, and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights since 1996. We work with women, adolescents, garment factory workers, entertainment workers, and other vulnerable groups. We implement our works in 19 provinces in Cambodia, and work closely with relevant government ministries and the development partners. We are looking for a Program Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
- Masters in Statistics or Social Sciences discipline or any other relevant discipline;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation, program management, designing and conducting program evaluation (Baseline, mid-term, final, etc.) using both qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Experience working with health system in Cambodia and with community.
- Understanding of how to measure the success of projects working in the access to sexual and reproductive health information and services;
- Experience in planning, monitoring, data management and analysis and reporting;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer.
Please send CV and cover letter, indicating the above position(s) to RHAC Office or to email provided in the contact details. . To learn more about RHAC, please check website and RHAC Social Page.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia|
|#05, St. 600, Sangkat Boeng Kak Ti Pir, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
The Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC), a not-for-profit organization working in the area of women and Sexual and Reproductive Health.