Marketing Staff for Unicity (Cambodia) Ltd
|Assistant, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|English and Khmer (advantage for Chinese speaker)|
|14th January 2021|
|Minimum 1 year|
This is an assistant role of leader for sales and business development.
This position must be assist by the purpose of empowering Business Associates to succeed in their businesses.
A. Sales activities (90%):
- Be the primary contact person between the company and independent sales consultants and leaders.
- Assist business plans and sales strategy to ensure attainment of company sales goals & profitability.
- Must be resourceful and support the field with product and business knowledge. Establish a professional relationship with the business associates.
- Responsible for providing feedback, comments and any issues from the field to the company management for better understanding of the market.
- Assist to collect feedback from Distributors and work with management on Sale developments/improvement.
- Assist to explain compensation plan to distributors, communicating effectively with both all level of distributors to ensure consistency of response.
- Work closely with leaders to identify sales trends and areas for improvement.
- Assist in organizing local meetings and coordinate use of Unicity-operated facilities as needed.
- Submit Weekly & Monthly Activity Reports.
- Other reports as needed
- Assist event planning and organizing
- Assist strategize New Product Launches and Events
- Translating Company Announcements, Videos and Other Materials from English to Khmer
B. Other Duties as Assigned (10%).
- Can creatively solve complex problems
- Good communication skills in both writing and speech. English and Khmer (advantage for Chinese speaker)
- Good in PC skill (office, internet).
- Willing to learn and self-improvement.
- Teamwork and co-operation.
- Active, initiative, decisive.
- Ability to cope with stressful and demanding situations.
- Time management.
- At least 1 year working at the same position.
- Confident Public Speaker University Degree.
|Unicity (Cambodia) Ltd|
|Ms. Kang Jiwon, General Manager|
|012 339 556|
Unicity cultivates communities of people who aren’t just living, but living well. Our products are an extension of that passion. We use research and innovation to empower people with information, products, and services that enable them to take responsibility for their health and quality of life. With over 400 products in over 50 countries, Unicity is making life better across the globe. www.unicity.com