Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – Research and Analysis for World Vision Cambodia
|Monitoring & Evaluation, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|06th March 2020|
$970 - $1,212
|At least 4 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
Job ID: NO-FY20-F017
Position: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – Research and Analysis
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary & Benefit Package: 970 – 1,212 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure integrity of data by ensuring that data collection is high quality and standard,
To perform evidence meta-analysis functions and ensures themes and trends across the full national portfolio are statistically analyzed and presented to key stakeholders for decision making
- Performing a meta-analysis function producing regular, concise and evidence-based summary reports for the attention of local and WVC senior leadership and management team as appropriate.
- Statistical data analysis for all Technical Programmes for decision making for annual review process.
- Visualizing a complex data across all Technical Programmes to present as a national level to see the progresses and changes.
- Leading research/study with technically sound and align with the standard required.
- Guiding the Technical Programme team to develop and practice an effective operational guidance which included statistical sampling methodology, database, and data management.
- Ensuring quality of data collection process is high quality and standardize across organization.
- Capacity building and leading the development of associated training resources/ curricula for WVC technical and operation stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree of Social Science or related field
- Degree or certificate in M&E, or programme/project management or research study is preferred
- Understanding M&E principles
- Good knowledge about research study methodology/baseline study
- Good knowledge in complex data analysis, information presentation, technique and interpreting data
- Strong presentation, facilitation, training, coordination, articulation, analytical skills, visualization
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill
- Good English (especially reading and writing)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Statistical data analysis software (SPSS, STATA, EpiInfo….)
- Able to work independently as well as work closely and supportively with a team
- Commitment to life-long learning
- Gentle, humble, patience and accountable
- At least 4 years experiences in project M&E or programme/project management
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F017 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 6th March 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|