Senior Project Manager for Community Engagement and Sponsorship for World Vision Cambodia
|Community Development, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|06th March 2020|
$970 - $1,212
|At least 2 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY20-F016
Position: Senior Project Manager for Community Engagement and Sponsorship
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: 970- 1,212USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide excellent leadership and management for the Community Engaged and Sponsorship Project Team and ensuring the quality of project implementation with best support to the Healthy City For Children and Child Safe City for children to build city for children.
- Provide excellent leadership to the team to ensure the program quality and impact to the WBC
- Manage the project to meet its goal, objective and expectation and support well to the project of Healthy City for Children and Child Safe City.
- Build and maintain partner to collaborate for addressing issues of child malnutrition and CP
- Advocate and influence decision maker and other relevant for the for children.
- Lead project design, planning and budgeting with team and others related
- Ensure project are resourced and implemented with high accountability (monitoring)
- Lead the staff planning and transition to the new project/urban direction
- Project innovation and initiative establish to massive impact on WBC
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- Bachelor degree of development management, social science or related fields
- Degree or training in leadership project management
- Relevant degree in urban development
- Certificate from any Christian School
- Strong presentation, facilitation and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill, and ability to work closely and supportively within a team
- Proficiency in English (especially reading and writing)
- Development facilitation including organization and mobilization of communities
- Good analytical/problem solving with critical thinking skills
- Good in Computer skill (MS Words, Excel and Access)
- Minimum 2 years of appropriate professional experience in management and leadership of a comparable community development program/project
- Previous experience in advocacy and networking is an advantage
- Sound experience in project and program design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing
- Sound of experience in urban development
- Previous experience in delivering training
- Experience in workshop facilitation and training
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F016 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 6th March 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|