Admin and Finance Assistant for World Vision Cambodia
|Accounting, Admin / Supervisory, Assistant, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|14th February 2020|
$397 - $496
|Minimum 1 year|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : SRP-FY20-F010
Position : Admin and Finance Assistant
Location : Soth Nikum District District, Siem Reap Province
Salary : $397 - $496 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To deliver efficient and smooth day-to-day administrative services, and to actively engage and handle the procurement requirements of the AP and staff. Support to AP Manager for AP/project on financial management and help the alignment and enhancing of WVI-C financial requirements and financial coordination and support for Area Program (AP) staff including primary over sight for AP office budget.
- Ensure implementation of and compliance to World Vision International (WVI) policies (finance, procurement, administrative and security) at AP office.
- Quality and timely services to AP (process payment, impress fund/cashiering service, office facility, procurement requirement)
- Guide and help Area Program team on timely and qualitative budget management.
- Responsible for data entry of financial transactions into systems.
- Support AP in implementing the procurement plan.
- Asset and fleet management (monitoring, tracking, disposal etc.
- Ensure Area Program are maintaining audit compliance.
- Associated or Bachelor degree of Finance and Accounting is advantaged.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in handling accounting and administration together. Knowledge and experience of handling office budgets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other financial packages and Book Keeping.
- Proactive, reliable and attentive to details and ability to work independently on task and assignments.
- Experience in handling administrative issues and concerns arising in the offices and having problem solving skills
- Willing to work and stay in the rural area
- Be active and sound like a good team player
- Must understand and agree with WV’s vision, mission and Core Values.
- Please copy JOB ID: SRP-FY20-F010 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 14th February 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Soth Nikum District District, Siem Reap Province|