Senior Supply Chain Officer for World Vision Cambodia
|Full time job|
(travel up to 20%)
|29th February 2020|
|At least 3 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY20-F008
Position : Senior Supply Chain Officer
Location : National Office, Phnom Penh (travel up to 20%)
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
- Execute the Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the set guidelines and supervise Assessments at Zonal / Filed level.
- Manage the RFQ/RFP Process including baselines & price survey methodologies as per the approved framework and supervise the process at Zonal / Field Offices.
- Lead negotiations for the assigned Categories and guide negotiation strategies for the categories assigned to Coordinators.
- Supervise the Sourcing events at Zonal / Filed Offices.
- Review / preparation Procurement Committee submission documents to ensure their comprehensiveness to allow an informed decision making process.
- Analyze and ensure that Partners' / Sub-Grantees' market assessment process, supplier pre-qualification process, RFQ/P and evaluation process, meets WV / Donor requirements, and capture any gaps identified in the capacity development plans /exemption approvals.
- Facilitate Purchasing Committee meetings and ensure that proper documentation is maintained.
- Draft supplier contracts for those categories where the vetted global standard contract format is not applicable, and reviews supplier recommended changes.
- Ensure that contractual conditions and performance indicators are understood by the suppliers.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate for the assigned commodities.
- Identify & resolve or escalate contract-related issues both internally and externally, and propose improvements to the contracting process.
- Develop supplier Key Performance Indicators based on guidelines / category and monitoring process.
- University degree in Business Administration, Procurement or similar degree, or equivalent professional qualification (intermediate CIPS)
- At least 3 years’ experience in Procurement or Supply Chain
- Demonstrated Supply Chain Management expertise/experience
- Ability to read and write in the official language and English
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F008 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 29th February 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|National Office, Phnom Penh (travel up to 20%)|