Project Coordinator for School Safe Water Project for World Vision Cambodia
|Full time job|
|28th February 2020|
$585 - $732
|At least 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : BTB-FY20-F005
Position : Project Coordinator for School Safe Water Project
Location : Koh Kralor District, Battambang Province
Salary & Benefit Package: USD 585– USD 732 per month dependent on your experience
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The position is primarily responsible for day-to-day implementation of the School Safe Water Project project in the assigned target project under close collaboration with AP teams.
- To promote safe drinking water (P&G Water Purifier), sanitation and hygiene practice in targeted villages;
- To promote safe drinking water (P&G Water Purifier), sanitation and hygiene practice in targeted primary schools; and
- To promote safe drinking water (P&G Water Purifier) in emergency responses.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Bachelors in Rural Development or relevant field is preferred
- At least 2 years experiences in working with other NGO on WASH sector is preferred
- Having 2 years experiences in managing the inventory stock effectively
- Having 2 years experiences in working with private sector on marketing is preferred
- Experienced in organizing and facilitating meeting and workshop with local authority and community people.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, reporting, documentation, problem solving and working with people skills
- Ability to travel to all targets of project and villages
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Please copy JOB ID: BTB-FY20-F005 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 28th February 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Koh Kralor District, Battambang Province|