Finance Assistant for World Vision Cambodia
|Accounting, Assistant, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|13th March 2020|
$397 - $496
|Minimum 1 year|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : BMC-FY20-F006
Position: Finance Assistant
Location: Phnom Srok Area Programme, Phnom Srok District, Banteay Meanchey Province
Salary: $397 - $496 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Financial coordination and support for Area Program staff including primary over sight for Area Pprogram office budget and provide support to Area Program Manager for Area Program/project on financial management and help the alignment and enhancing of WVI-C financial requirements.
- Responsible for efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance to the financial standards of the Area Program office.
- Handling the imprest fund service and coordinate for banking transactions.
- Responsible for data entry of financial transactions into systems.
- Generate reports for tracking and monitoring of budget at office.
- Ensure Area Program office is meeting audit compliance.
- Guide and help Area Program team on timely and quality budget management.
- Responsible for documentation and filing of financial records.
- Associated or Bachelor degree of Finance and Accounting is advantaged.
- Ability to communicate in English both spoken and written and be able to operate Ms office software and system
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in accounting and finance especially with budget.
- Willingness to work in highly demanding and performance based project
- Willing to work and stay in the rural area
- Be active and sound like a good team player
- Must understand and agree with WV’s vision, mission and Core Values.
- Please copy JOB ID: BMC-FY20-F006 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 13th March 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Phnom Srok Area Programme, Phnom Srok District, Banteay Meanchey Province|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.