Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist — (World Bank-ISAF project) for World Vision Cambodia
|Community Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|31st March 2020|
|At least 5 years|
World Vision is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. World Vision International (WVI) is awarded to be an implementing agency for the proposed project, ensuring overall coordination and working through partnerships with other local (and potentially other international) NGOs as well as individual community accountability facilitators working at the commune and villages levels. The project aims to improve the quality and responsiveness of selected public services through more informed and engaged citizens. It is implemented through an annual series of facilitated, participatory activities at community level that include: (i) enhancing citizen access to information about public service standards, performance and budgets, (ii) independent citizen-led monitoring and assessment of public services, and (iii) the creation and implementation of agreed Joint Accountability Action Plans (JAAPs) to improve public service delivery (with particular attention to the needs of marginalized groups). These actions are supported by the on-going (iv) training and capacity development of Community Accountability Facilitators (CAFs) and local government actors, and (v) program management, monitoring and learning activities. The project is implementing in 10 provinces (Banteay Meanchey, Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Thom, Kandal, Kep, Preah Sihanouk, Preah Vihear, Prey Veng, Siem Reap and Svay Rieng), 452 communes in 51 districts and 23 sangkats in 6 municipalities. From 2021, the project will also be implemented at district level in 20 districts and at municipal level in 6 municipalities
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for four (01) Cambodian internal candidates to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY20-F030
Position : Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist—(World Bank-ISAF project)
Location : Phnom Penh
Salary & Benefit Package : based on qualification
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To lead and manage the implementation for WB M&E requirements both for WVIC, Sub Grantee and Third Party ( co applicant )
To establish monitoring database for project and provide capacity building to Project staffs of Implementation of Social Accountability Framework (ISAF) in all project target area and lead the processes of project Monitoring and Evaluation.
Focused person to coordinate the national ISAF M and E framework.
- Develop & implement new database, tools templates, project M&E manual in alignment with WB Compliance for project and assigned partners.
- Responsible for completing baseline, end line evaluation or other necessary surveys and submission of reports to SPM.
- Work with other ISAF implementers to develop ISAF national framework, national database, and supervising the M and E implementation as well as support online ISAF monitoring tools.
- Responsible to track the progress with project staff and stakeholders, consolidate and prepare monthly report, annual report for review and approval.
- Accountable for maintaining comprehensive database for the project.
- Build Capacity of project staff in for (collection, analysis, accurate reporting,) for quality and timely reporting, including assigned partner and internal staff.
- Produce IEC materials and documents for project such as MSC (most significant change story), lesson learnt, and case studies.
- Coordination with stakeholder (other NGOs) working on ISAF to produce national policy documents and co-organise learning events of national level.
- Provide Support and Guidance on World Vision Cambodia ISAF programmes.
- Bachelors in Social Sciences and development studies management. Masters is preferred (Certification/ training in monitoring & evaluation, or program/project planning)
- A minimum of 5 year of professional in development sector. Working experience in monitoring and evaluation is must.
- Experiences of working in coordination with of local NGOs/sub-grants
- Strong skills of professional facilitation, communication, data management and analysis, knowledge management, research and development, in M&E
- Knowledge and understanding of the Social Accountability Framework implementation
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill, Good analytical/problem solving skills and ability to work closely and supportively within a team
- Proficiency in English (both read and write ) and Good in Computer skill (MS Words, Excel and Access)
- Working knowledge of data analytical software (e.g. Epi Info, SPSS) and knowledge of techniques with proven ability to manage and analyse data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an effective, pro-active and timely manner
- Demonstrated competency in implementing assessments/evaluations, including: designing assessment/evaluation methodology, data collection and analysis tools, managing data collection in the field and analysing data for both quantitative and qualitative
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F030 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 31st March 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|