Technical Specialist—(EU-ISAF project) for World Vision Cambodia
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 03rd April 2020. Apply Now
|Law, Management, Public Policy, Public Relation, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|03rd April 2020|
$970 - $1,212
|At least 5 years|
World Vision is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. World Vision and EU signed grant contract to implement Social Accountability for Better Public Service Delivery—Lot 1-Support to the demand-side Implementation of the Social Accountability Framework (I-SAF) in Cambodia with budge line BGUE-B2017-21-020200-C1-DEVCO, Reference: Europe Aid /156744/DD/ACT/KH, which focus on demand side implementation and will continue to complement and build on the I-SAF of the RGC in 290 communes of 30 districts in 5 target provinces--Pursat, Battambang, Kampong Cham, Kampong Speu, and Takeo provinces.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY20-F028
Position : Technical Specialist—(EU-ISAF project)
Location : National Office, Operations Unit
Salary & Benefit Package : USD 970– USD 1,212 per month dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
S/he will responsible for the technical implementation of Implementation of Social Accountability Framework (ISAF), in cooperation and collaboration with the advocacy team, and both national and local partners in target provinces and Areas of Programmes (APs).
S/he will work closely with the ISAF team to support, train, coach, and provide leadership to implementation teams (provincial and district levels). Additionally, the role will focus on national level development of social accountability as a central aspect of Cambodia’s democratisation and decentralisation process in which link with advocacy team of WV Cambodia.
- Lead the technical development of World Vision’s contribution to ISAF and ensure expected outcomes are achieved to a high degree of quality;
- Cooperate with all ISAF partners to build capacity in social accountability in Cambodia;
- Learn and evaluate of social accountability processes are captured and integrated into ongoing planning for local level advocacy;
- Provide leadership and management to ISAF Technical Officers, coordinate and collaborate with LLA and grant team to ensure, reporting, coordination and DME for LLA approaches and models.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a related field (law, politics, international relations, governance, public policy, sociology);
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in managing advocacy activities or community development programs;
- Demonstrated experience in program management including staff management, financial management, project design and implementation, reporting and analysis;
- Experience working with local service providers (HCMC, School Management Committee, Commune Council members, etc);
- Experience implementing social accountability tools at the local level, working with government officials, and experience in workshop facilitation and training;
- Experience and interest in child and youth participation in development programs and advocacy;
- Excellent understanding of advocacy issues in a development context and communication skills (written and verbal) in both Khmer and English;
- Strong understanding of public policy, government decision-making processes (especially at the sub-national level) and other civil society networks and coalitions. Strong negotiation, problem solving, liaison, and networking skills and brokering partnerships;
- Demonstrated knowledge of successful project management, communication and training and understanding of at least one area of public service – health, education, government services (such as registrations and land management).
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F028 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 03rd April 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|