Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan Team Leader for World Vision Cambodia
|Management, Rural development, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|08th April 2020|
$749 - $937
|Minimum 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : BMC-FY20-F004
Position of : Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan Team Leader
Location : Mongkol Borei Distract, Banteay Meanchey
Salary & Benefit Package : $749-$937 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure quality of community engagement process and sponsorship operational business in alignment to the National Standard CESP and to drive a culture of action learning among team and communities.
- Manage the implementation of CESP project in the AP
- Supervise TDFs to develop annual plans and budgets and ensure the plans and budgets are aligned with the community priorities and annual plans.
- Provide strategic support to TDFs in the areas of community mobilization, support community ownership of developmental activities and sustainable outcomes through building relationships, conscientisation, and community capacity building in line with WVC’s recommended partnering approaches (supported by NO CESP Team)
- Conduct field visits to learn the experience of field implementation, coach and provide recommendations to TDFs to improve implementation processes.
- Lead reflection and learning of CESP implementation for ongoing feedback and improvement.
- Assist AP manager in conducting Annual Collaborative Planning workshop.
- Support TDF to mobilize and empower local partners to address children, especially MVCs, based on their vulnerability factors.
- Conduct and support TDFs to stay overnight in community at least once a week.
- Guide TDFs to lead the capacity self-assessment of community group and implement the community capacity development plan.
- Support TDFs to conduct annual Community Review and Planning (CRP) in a way that promote community mobilization and ownership
- Supervise TDFs for supporting community to implement their initiatives (Micro Project)
- Provide training on Sponsorship in programming (SIP) and sponsorship basis training (SBT) to AP team and community key partners.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Must understand and agree with WV’s vision, mission and Core Values.
- At least Bachelor degree in Management, Rural Development and Social Science.
- At least 2 years experience in community engagement work, child sponsorship programme and team handling/people management experience.
- Must be able to travel long distances by motorbike and use own motorbike required.
- Please copy JOB ID: BMC-FY20-F004 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 08th April 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Mongkol Borei Distract, Banteay Meanchey|