Human Resource Intern for World Vision Cambodia
|08th April 2020|
|University student at Year 3-4|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you looking for a workplace where you can utilize your skills?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
Position Title : Human Resource Intern
Location : Battambang Province
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To help on daily P&C administration tasks and improve P&C best services to field staff.
- Help on staff personnel file preparation
- Help on administration task on staff recruitment
- Help on benefit and compensation
- Year 3 or 4 university student on Human Resources Management whose home based is in BTB
- Positive attitude and behavior
- Experience in Intern or volunteer job is preferable and motivated
- Critical thinking skill, high commitment and professional in both studying and being an Intern/volunteer
Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and copy the position title you are applying for and send to Email: email@example.com
Closing date 08 April, 2020
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|